Victorian residence constructed in the 1880’s during historic Fernandina’s “gilded age”. A notable historic district structure, the building remained a private residence until 2000 when it was thoughtfully re-purposed for use as professional offices. Current configuration includes double parlor, kitchen, four bedrooms, and two baths. Original heart pine floors, windows, moldings, mahogany staircase, fireplaces, stained glass and other period details remain intact.
Located in a premier Florida destination, a few short blocks from the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean. A short walk or bike ride to village restaurants, galleries, shops and beach.
Improvements to the property include new load center and electrical, CAT 5, zoned central air conditioning, irrigation system and bricked courtyard. C-3 commercial zoning offers many possibilities including use as a bed and breakfast with on-site guest parking.